Friday 24 April 2015

Wrapping up the first month of spring! (Big Dreams Blog Update #19)

Spring is finally here!
The last few weeks have been beautiful, though the temperatures have dropped again where I live... It does give me hope when it rains and the grass grows greener, and people are breaking out their skirts and shorts and t-shirts. :)

And it also means that it's now the end of April, and that means UPDATE DAY.
We've been given a reprieve from doing an update day from our blog hosts, Misha Gericke and Beth Fred, but I'm a rebel...also I feel like if I skip this blog it'll will take twice as much energy to push through my procrastination for next month's update day.

Cool?

So if you're interested in more info on this blog hop, watch the vlog or click the picture of our blog hop's banner (put together by the lovely SF author, Shah Wharton) and learn more about the blog hop and about signing up.


Onto the video:




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're killing April! Well done on finishing another project. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were allowed to skip? I should really read my emails better.

    What a great way to update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is great to see the trees coming into leaves and blossom again, and that energy is quite contagious. Sounds like you've had a great month (although, where on earth did April disappear to, it's gone so fast!), good luck for next!

    ReplyDelete