Sunday 12 April 2015

CAMPNANO (APRIL 2015) UPDATE #2: The perfect way to plot.

CAMPNANO (APRIL 2015):
VLOG UPDATE #2

I really wasn't going to put this up here tonight but Sunday is almost finished and I decided to turn on my computer and get this together.

Second week of Camp NaNo is almost done. I'm still working on my WIP, though I'm well over my word count limit of 10K. This is due to my problem with pacing, and my search for the elusive perfect plotting method. (Which I've come to realize really doesn't exist. So not elusive, just nonexistent. Yay! And not yay...)

Also I apologize for the lighting beforehand. I usually record these during the day, when there's plenty of sunshine. But I'm nearing midnight here...

Anyways, here's what I think though:


Now what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment