Friday 10 April 2015

A-to-Z Challenge (2015 edition): I is for It's A Wonderful Life

A-TO-Z CHALLENGE:
DAY NINE



I FINALLY watched It's A Wonderful Life.


I knew I was missing out.
The film's so cute and warm... I was always a fan of A Christmas Carol, and particularly Walt Disney/Buena Vista's version, Mickey's Christmas Carol.


I don't think I need to explain why this movie is great. I think you should all just watch it.
It's lengthy though... Longest movie in this challenge so far. Luckily there was plenty of humour to tide me through and I didn't notice I was lying on my bed for a couple hours until it was done.

What got to me was George Bailey/James Stewart's inability to leave Bedford Falls. I still kinda feel like that right now. I'm so antsy to move and chase after a couple dreams outside my city... I've only recently come to appreciate the virtue of patience. Seriously, just taking life one day at a time and really enjoying that day.

I don't care how romantic you make it look. It's awful.
Also I have to admit seeing snow around this time of the year ticks me off. But that reaction made me laugh if anything... How I hate winter.

1 comment:

  1. I spent my entire childhood watching this movie annually with my grandmother or my father. <3 this movie.
    --Raven Oak (A-Z Challenge participant & author. www.ravenoak.net)

    ReplyDelete