Friday 20 February 2015

BOOK REVIEW (19): Battle Castles: 500 years of Knights and Siege Warfare

BOOK REVIEW:
Battle Castles



All-righty.

We're going to do something different today.
A VLOG review!

Yay. So much fun.

Actually I've always kinda wanted to try the whole vlog review thing...but you know lazy as heck. But what motivated me today was that I lost the review I'd written up for this text.

Lesson today: don't just save on Blogger...always have back-up. (Lol. Though I totally feel like I haven't learned my lesson AT ALL).

So here it is (because I realized I was WAY more lazier to type another review):



*Note: I mention BBC covered the documentary, but it's actually Discovery UK/History Channel. Not sure if the two companies are connected. Sorry for the confusion.
Also all the castles are located in Europe. No middle Eastern adventures--again sorry for the mix up!

No comments:

Post a Comment