Sunday 27 September 2015

BAKING REVIEW (9): Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies

BAKING REVIEW:
Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies

Okay, I've been craving chocolate chip something for a while!
Chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cupcakes whatever.

But for the sake of ease, I decided to stick with a batch of good ole chocolate chip cookies...with a slight twist. Because these reviews ARE supposed to get me to bake new recipes, I decided to double the chocolate and double the taste-bud fun.

So here's my original recipe source for the Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies (or as I call them, chocolate chip fudge cookies) -- click the image below to check out the website:


And here's my attempt:


And because one angle isn't enough.


So the recipe I used required coffee.
I started baking before I realized I had no coffee to add to the mixture. So I went rogue and skipped the coffee.
SO my version is sans-caffeine of that variety, cool?
It tasted good, but I can't compare the two recipes.
IF you do choose to leave out the coffee, I can vouch that it's delicious, so no worries there.

I'm a glutton for chocolate so I had NO complaints with this tweaked-version of the recipe.
And that's why I'm going to keep this short...

My verdict:


(5 hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment