Thursday 7 May 2015

A-to-Z Challenge (2015 edition): Challenge Aftermath

A-TO-Z CHALLENGE:
REFLECTION AFTER THE CHALLENGE



Now that I'm all rested up from the Challenge, I decided to do a vlog response for my reflection post.


But for those of you who don't want to watch the video, all I mention is the problems I had during the Challenge:
1) finding time to post -- as in I should have prepped by watching some of these films in March
2) commenting on other participants' posts in that last week and a half of April

I also make a point that next year's Challenge should make it mandatory for participants to categorize their blogs. (i.e. My blog is a PR, or personal blog. So anyone who wants to specifically go to personal blogs could hunt them down more easily.)

For my detail watch the video:


And I apologize for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment